Monday, May 12, 2008

FO!! FO!! FO!!

I can cross off another item from my New Year’s Knitting Resolution list:  The dark blue-green cardigan is finished.  Well, I just found 2 more ends I have to weave in (about 5 minutes of work) and I won’t do the buttons (M will do them since it is to be her cardigan), but it’s effectively done.

The pattern is from Knitting Pure and Simple, Neck Down Cardigan for Women #9725.  I knit it with Debbie Bliss Merino Aran in a colorway called “Petrol” (why it’s called that I’ll never know), and it’s a superwash.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get gauge (what was I thinking by using Aran weight when it called for heavy worsted???), so it was smaller than I thought it would be, thus it is going to M.

Now I move on to a zillion other projects on the needles.

*sigh* I have more ideas than I have hands to knit them.

No comments: